We offer a comprehensive line of services designed to add to your organization’s talent development and management capabilities. Using our experience with some of the biggest and most diverse organizations around the world, we have created assessment solutions that give you the freedom to create the right program for your organization.
Intellectual property licenses allow you to tailor our research‐based content to your organization’s culture and business language.
Our Global Survey Center offers a full-service administrative support option for organizations that want to outsource administration of their assessment surveys. Our services may be utilized for corporate wide programs, large and small scale projects, or one-time events.
We provide seamless operations for you to administer your surveys globally with confidence. We can help you launch any assessment instrument quickly and effectively and also ensure the appropriate development resources are in the hands of critical participants. From pre-launch advice and best practice information, dedicated account management, technical support, onboarding to the technology platform, event set-up, survey launch, response status monitoring and updates, timely project communication, and report generation, production, and delivery via hard copy report or via secure file transfer, the Global Survey Center is your one stop resource to deliver assessment instruments seamlessly within your organization.
The Global Survey Center offers complete administration of these surveys:
- Voices® 360 Feedback Online Survey: competency-based, research-validated 360 assessment.
- Voices® 360 Development Tracker Survey: optional survey launched six to nine months after the Voices® 360.
- eSEA™ Online Survey: web-based tool used to assess organizational capabilities and effectiveness.
- eTeams™ Online Survey: online survey device used to assess team skills and effectiveness.
- Korn Ferry Assessment of Leadership Potential: an easy-to-use, comprehensive assessment that utilizes research to determine and measure the seven key signposts of leadership potential.
- viaEDGE® Online Survey: assessment tool measuring an individual’s ability and willingness to learn from experience and perform successfully in new situations.
- Talent Engagement Online Survey: tool that can be administered to a subset of High Potential employees to assess engagement.