Board & Executive Compensation Consulting
Shareholders’ scrutiny of executive compensation is a reality. Boards and senior executives are being tasked with finding the right balance between pay and performance within the context of corporate governance “best practices” and changing market practices.
- How does your executive compensation program compare to best practices and those of your competitors?
- How do you mitigate risks in your executive compensation program?
- Are your executive and director compensation programs and levels fair, competitive and defensible?
- Are executives engaged and committed to the success of the organization?
- How do you make sure your executive compensation program is aligned with business strategy and driving performance, especially in periods of change?
- Are you effectively communicating your executive compensation program to shareholders?
- How do you ensure their understanding of the program and, ultimately, receive more support on your Say on Pay vote?