UK Executive Pay & Governance
With the spotlight shining ever brighter on UK Directors’ pay, remuneration committees need expert advice more today than in the past. When they make decisions on setting executive pay, they need access to experienced advisors who can provide the information, analysis, and above all the right judgement.
What we offer
We provide a full service to remuneration committees, from designing pay polices that align with current and future business strategy, to advising and supporting on the consultation process with investors and managing the technical implementation and communication of incentive plans.
Why choose Korn Ferry Hay Group?
- Relationships are Partner Led: Partners actively lead our relationship in the UK with clients and are accessible. We have lower leverage than other firms because our clients tell us that they want to speak to our partners without delay.
- Because there is no substitute for experience: We have a team of senior partners who have a deep expertise in working with complex, innovative and challenging situations.
- We fit reward to your strategic context: We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to executive pay. Our recommendations take account of the entire business environment, as well as market comparisons.
- We balance the needs of executives and stakeholders: As experts in executive behaviour, we understand how to create clear pay polices that attract and motivate executives.
- Our knowledge of investors is second to none: Experienced partners and consultants who have worked with the leading voting agencies have an inside track on what is acceptable and how best to work with investors.
- We understand the importance of communication: Poor communication rather than the substance of a proposal has often led to a lack of shareholder support. We have experienced consultants who help ensure that an informed shareholder consultation process takes place with effective communication to all interested parties.
- We have world-renowned methodologies and data: Our reward data is world renowned and our unique approach, proven methodologies and common-sense analytics have been developed over more than 70 years.