Learning Agility Essentials Certification
Course Summary: Two-day course, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Future business success depends on leaders who can successfully navigate new and challenging situations; those who are learning agile. Learning Agility Essentials equips you with deeper insight and practices to apply the concept of Learning Agility within systemic talent management and leadership development programs. From identification, assessment, and differentiated development, you will be equipped with the solutions you need to carefully manage your top talent. This course sets the foundation for organizational application of Korn Ferry's suite of Learning Agility solutions.
- Recognize the importance of Learning Agility in systemic talent management
- Develop a common language of Learning Agility to assess, recruit and develop talent for jobs that require Learning Agility
- Interpret the research behind Learning Agility Architect™ – explore the studies on construct and criterion validity, and instrument development within the suite
- Experience Learning Agility high-potential talent identification, succession planning, hiring and selection
- Apply Learning Agility to differentiate talent development
- Develop skills to facilitate in depth interviewing for Learning Agility using Learning From Experience™ tools
- Apply methods for identifying learning agile job candidates and employees in your organizations for use in succession planning and development efforts
- Distinguish high-potential and high professional talent in organizations
- Detect Learning Agility during the interviewing process
Who should attend?
Practitioners who are responsible for talent and running the “Leadership Machine” in their organizations
Organizational Development specialists who focus on succession planning efforts
Champions and organizational sponsors who understand that talent underpins organizational success
Anyone who is interested in identifying what separates the “remarkable” leader from the “good” leader and applying foundational research-based information about the ability to perform well under first-time, challenging conditions
What is included in the registration fee?
Price includes two-day course, all materials, breakfast, refreshments, and lunch. Fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrollment.
For upcoming dates and locations or to view other available courses, please see the HR Certification Overview & Schedule. For additional information, please call +1 (612) 337-8277 or email email@example.com
Korn Ferry is an HR Certification Institute approved provider. This program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification credit.