Align talent, and activate your strategy with
Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™.
Driven by the need to succeed in today’s volatile business environment, organizations require right and ready talent to successfully execute business strategy. This results in the necessity to configure a competency model that aligns with your talent strategy and business objectives to place you in a position to accomplish your business goals.
At a glance.
Comprised of 4 Factors, 12 Clusters and 38 Competencies, with associated Staged Behaviors and corresponding development guidance, an organization can implement the full comprehensive global competency framework or a tailored model that fits specific organizational levels, functions, industries, and unique business challenges.
Five steps to success.
- Talent Strategy Consulting to evaluate the needs of your talent relative to your business strategy.
- Competency Strategy Sessions to ensure succession implementation of the competency framework.
- Competency Modeling Sessions to rapidly tailor models that meet your needs.
- Competency Implementation Services to transfer the model into your HR systems.
- Talent Management Solutions to assess and develop your talent based on your competency model.