Leadership development is an organization’s most effective tool to advance an ambitious strategic agenda. Developing leaders from within is a priority for driving change in today’s complex and highly competitive global environment.
Unfortunately, many organizations lack the necessary leadership capabilities. In a recent Korn Ferry survey, fewer than 20% of respondents said they were confident they have the leaders they need to deliver on strategic priorities. While organizations commit massive amounts of resources to create new business strategies, many have a blind spot on the human side—and few have a development plan for their people, let alone a leadership strategy.
Making development programs highly relevant.
At Korn Ferry, we have the expertise and the tools to make leadership development highly relevant for an organization, addressing its specific needs to develop current and future leaders. Highly effective, relevant development programs can help organizations solve four pressing business challenges:
- Drive strategy and innovation.
- Strengthen the bench and close gaps in talent pipeline.
- Align culture to strategy.
- Become more purpose driven, sustainable, and socially conscious.
Our solutions span a powerful spectrum.
We offer a complete leadership development portfolio of solutions, from flagship and specialized programs to highly customized programs and services for the C-Suite, senior executives, high-potential talent, first-level leaders, and managers.
Effective development is a strategic imperative for any organization. Let us put our expertise in identifying, developing, and engaging leaders to unleash their greatest potential to work for you.
- Our contextual, research-based, flagship programs are globally-scalable experiences designed to develop critical capabilities at each level of leadership.Learn more.
- Our specialized programs draw on Korn Ferry’s depth and breadth of research and expertise to prepare talent for specific roles, functions, workplace or team cultures, and strategic initiatives that require heightened and specialized development.Learn more.
- Our highly customized programs and services draw on Korn Ferry’s extensive research and expertise as well as the needs and strategic vision of an organization to develop solutions that can heighten performance and transform challenges into opportunities for innovation and growth.Learn more.
What leaders need to be and need to do to succeed.
At Korn Ferry, comprehensive development programs are available for each leader level across the organization, and specialized for specific leadership challenges, functions, and roles, as needed. We draw from our Four Dimensions of Leadership and Talent to define exactly who leaders need to be and what they need to do to succeed.
To prepare leaders for today and tomorrow, we also draw from the Four Pillars of Leadership Development:
- Context is critical. Design development around the real business mission, culture, challenges and opportunities. This provides the context required for leaders' development to be transformational and drive measurable ROI.
- Develop the whole person. Focus on what leaders need to be and do. Build the characteristics crucial to sustaining successful leadership and develop specific context-driven competencies to align to and activate the business strategy.
- Treat leadership development as a journey. Move beyond transactional development. Learning and application of those lessons occur with the business context, with an intensity and timeframe that match the ambition and scale of the desired strategic shift.
- Service promotes purpose. Link business strategy with purpose. The opportunity to contribute beyond oneself activates inherent leadership capabilities and enables people to experience the power and impact of true leadership.
Thank you for submitting.
You will receive a response within 1-2 business days from today.
Questions? +1 800 633 4410
1900 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067