Organizational Design, Assessment & Alignment
We use an integrated framework to align strategy, organization, roles and people.
- Strategy - Identify and articulate, implications of your strategic priorities on the organization enabling execution
- Organization Capabilities - Identify organizational capabilities that need to be created and reinforce core capabilities
- Operating Model - Calibrate the operating model aligned to strategic priorities, customer delivery, operational efficiencies and business metrics
- Organization Structure - Develop an organization structure that enhances efficiency, optimizes processes with clarity on accountabilities, reporting and decision making
- Workforce Planning - Define a rigorous and comprehensive workforce estimation model that is resilient and adaptive to strategic shifts
- Role Design - Define role accountabilities and levels of work
- Skill & Leadership Capability - Ascertain leadership and key role capabilities and behaviors required, and enable transition through assessment, development, and recruitment
Combining the ability to deliver operational efficiency and the agility to capitalize on growth opportunities requires an integrated and balanced approach.