Maximizing CEO and top team effectiveness
With an extensive portfolio of proven proprietary tools and methodologies, and science-based assessments that are predictors of fit, we work to accelerate the development of needed capabilities and the effectiveness of senior leaders. Our areas of focus include:
- Board and CEO effectiveness - We work with Boards, advising them on how to optimize their overall effectiveness, committee effectiveness, and individual director effectiveness. Working with CEOs, we help them to optimize leadership effectiveness, impact, and legacy.
- CEO and top team succession and assessment - As the industry leader in this area, we understand how to assess for Learning Agility, one of the most reliable indicators of leadership potential. Working with the incumbent CEO and Board to plan and execute a multi-generational CEO succession and transition program.
- Top team effectiveness - We help optimize performance through team composition, diversity, individual development, team dynamics, and management processes, both individually and collectively
- Strategic intent and alignment - Using rigorous, research-based methods, we help executive teams devise and articulate a clear, ambitious, and compelling purpose, direction, and business model for the organization as well as align roles with business strategies and operating structures. We can also help them assess and properly plan for the organization’s risk tolerance.
- Structure, composition, and governance - By enabling senior teams to assess structural and decision-making issues and navigate toward more effective governance, we help them find answers to critical questions, such as whether they have the right people in the right positions and whether their management routines are appropriate and efficient.
- Collaboration, team culture, and dynamics - We are experts in the highly delicate and complex work of diagnosing and resolving cultural issues. This includes helping leadership teams synchronize their vision, mission, and goals to ensure everyone is pulling in the same direction.