viaEDGE® Certification: Learning Agility Self-Assessment
Two day course:
North America 8:30 am-5:00pm each day
EMEA and APAC- Day 1: 10:00 am-6:00pm; Day 2: 8:30am-5:00pm
Whether assessing your current talent population or an external candidate, viaEDGE® is the industry’s most reliable online self-assessment that measures the five factors of Learning Agility. viaEDGE® easily and efficiently gauges the potential of large numbers of individuals, with the ease of an online self-administered assessment. viaEDGE® helps organizations:
- Assess internal talent for placement and development of high potentials
- Aid in external candidate hiring
- Identify managers most likely to succeed in international assignments
The viaEDGE® certification course equips you with deeper insight and meaning into the construct of Learning Agility and how to apply the approach within your organization. This comprehensive certification outlines how to differentiate the factors within Learning Agility, how to accurately interpret assessment language and results, and how to successfully facilitate feedback sessions.
- Obtain a common language and understanding of the factors within Learning Agility
- Determine which jobs require more Learning Agility
- Demonstrate knowledge and competence in the psychometrics and science behind interpreting viaEDGE® self-assessment results
- Explore methods for facilitating meaningful coaching discussions
- Match people to powerful assignments to accelerate individual development plans
- Identify high potential talent and develop future leaders
- Inspire emerging leaders to embrace their Learning Agility potential and develop greater leadership skills
- Increase retention and improve succession planning processes
Who should attend?
Talent and HR practitioners who guide talent management practices
Coaches who will deliver feedback using viaEDGE® results
Leaders and executive sponsors who have recognized and champion talent as the most important lever in achieving business success
Independent consultants and consulting organizations may only attend with a sponsoring client organization. Client sponsorship requires supporting documentation from the client organization, as well as a certified representative from the client organization. Contact email@example.com prior to registration.
What is included in the registration fee?
Two-day course materials and practice with the suite of tools, as well as breakfast, refreshments, and lunch
Your own individual self-assessment (and participation in a group modeling feedback session)
14 hours of CEU credit hours through the HR Certification Institute™ and the Society for Human Resource Management
Fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrollment.
For upcoming dates and locations or to view other available courses, please see the HR Certification Overview & Schedule. For additional information, please call +1 (612) 337-8277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Public certification courses are facilitated by expert practitioners and recognized by the Human Resource Certification Institute™, and the Society for Human Resource Management and eligible for continuing education credits. Information about how to claim credits from a public certification will be provided shortly after the certification takes place.
Korn Ferry is an HR Certification Institute approved provider. This program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification credit. Korn Ferry is also recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.