Closing the gaps: right talent, wrong skills.
Does your sales organization have the capabilities they need?
Today’s clients are better informed, constantly connected, and smarter than ever. Buyers are doing their homework and using this to their advantage. It is reported that by the time they meet with a seller, buyers are more than 60% done with the buying process.
This dynamic has caused the role of the seller to fundamentally shift—from that of educator to that of thought partner. Successful sellers need to bring clients fresh or provocative insights that can’t be found in the public domain.
To win with today’s clients, it is critical for sales organizations to equip and update their sales force to match these changing dynamics. They need sellers who can go beyond traditional “solution selling” and adapt their sales process to the customers’ buying. We have a number of ways you can close these skill gaps.
Core Sales Performance development programs include:
- Introduction to Sales Value Proposition (SVPs)
- Developing Dynamic Propositions
- Behavioral Differentiation
- Winning with Executive Summaries
- Complex Sales
- Dialogue-based Selling (DBS)
- Consultative Selling
- Strategic Account Management
- The Chess Game Model
- Strategic Capture Planning
Essential Sales Skills
- Enhanced Listening & Questioning
- Enhanced Negotiation Content
- Adaptive Negotiation
- Enhanced Conflict Management
- Enhanced Emotional Intelligence
- The Art of Presenting
- Proposing To Win
- Client Engagement Skills
- Presenting To Win
- Powerful Prospecting
Sales Development Programs
- Field Based Sales
- Desk-based Sales
- The Engaged Sales Conversation
- The Pursuit Process
- Doer-Seller Sales Training I & II
- Discovery Day Consulting
- Red Team Reviews
- Pursuit Win Strategy Consulting
- Proposal Consulting
- Sales Coaching Consulting