Today’s changing business environment has driven a growing number of organizations to develop or enhance strategies for their high-potential talent.
When designed and implemented well, high-potential strategies help improve business performance. Groundbreaking new research proves that high-potential programs that focus effectively on the experiences of both leaders and the organization provide clear, tangible benefits:
- Stronger bench strength and higher retention of key leaders
- Shorter learning curves and smoother transitions for leaders moving into new roles
- Improved efficiencies and higher business impact of targeted talent investments
- Increased agility to respond to changing business contexts and market needs
On this recording, the presenters:
- Compare current practices relative to the five maturity stages of high-potential strategies
- Discuss how to audit and design more effective high-potential programs and practices
- Consider best-in-class strategies reported in the new Bersin research study
- Pinpoint high-impact solutions based on PDI Ninth House’s High-Potential Experience Cycle
To access the webinar, please complete the form below.