Don Lowman, Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
Randall Stephenson, Former Chair and CEO of AT&T Inc
Karina Litvack Non-Executive Director at eni
George Serafeim, Charles M Williams Professor of Business Administration, Harvard University
ESG & sustainability is becoming increasingly important for the competitiveness and strategic viability of organizations. But to leverage the benefits, It’s not enough to have an “excellence in compliance” approach – it’s key to genuinely anchor ESG in business strategy.
Listen to our on-demand webinar to hear the panel of experts discuss answers to questions including:
- ESG – a passing fad or here to stay?
- What’s the best way to get the board behind the importance of ESG?
- How and where is ESG best owned within the organization?
- How can boards hold leaders accountable for ESG initiatives?
- And if we don’t hold them accountable through executive pay, how do we drive the change we’re looking for?