Technical Requirements for Participant Computers: Korn Ferry Assessment of Leadership Potential (KFALP) and ViaEDGE™ - Knowledge Base
effective date: 7 November 2017
Desktop Minimum Requirements - Hardware
Windows:1.4 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or higher (or equivalent)
Mac OS: 1.83 GHz Intel® CoreDuo or higher
Windows:1.5 GB or higher
Mac OS: 1.5 GB or higher
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 resolution (mobile: 768x1024) with 16‐bit color depth
- Network Connection: 10BASE‐T Ethernet (or equivalent wireless) network interface with sustained and stable bandwidth supporting 360 kbps or higher. An active internet connection is required at all times.
NOTE: Actual connection speeds depend on many factors and are often less than the maximum possible; this may affect performance.
Desktop Minimum Requirements - Software
- Operating System:
Windows® version 7 or above
Mac OS X version 10.10 or above
iOS version 9 or above (iPad only)
- Web Browser:
Windows: Microsoft Internet Explorer (minimum version: 11); Firefox (minimum version: 52); Chrome (minimum version: 58)
Mac OS: Safari (minimum version: 8)
iOS: Safari for iOS (minimum version: 9)
- Web Browser Plug-ins:
- PDF Reader (Adobe® Reader minimum version: 10.1 or equivelent)
- To see if your computer meets the above requirements, go to:
Answer the question, click "Begin the Quickcheck", and follow the instructions.
- Additional information for client IT departments is available at: Predeployment technical readiness information for client IT - Assessments.