Chief Executive Leadership Institute CEO Summit
The Yale School of Management offers intensive national CEO Leadership Summits of short duration. The content and format of their lively, candid seminars are not available elsewhere. Participating CEOs gain perspective on their own current leadership challenges, looking both at their personal styles and the global strategic context of their industries.
The CEO Summit is unique in five fundamental ways: it offers practical knowledge from fellow prominent CEOs; it is extremely candid and strictly off-the-record; it is highly interactive; it is free of vendor sales pitches; it is intimate in size with a rich balance of experience among participants.
CEO Summit Features
- Top Management of great global icons (Ford, UPS, Verizon, PepsiCo, Dow, State Farm, Blackstone, IBM, Dell, Morgan Stanley, Honeywell)
- Participants are Chairmen, Presidents, CEOs, and leading scholars from insitutions such as Yale, Harvard, Wharton, Columbia, Emory
- Topics range from global strategies to leadership succession
- Unique, peer-driven interactive format designed for accomplished high-profile figures
- Discussions facilitated by Professor Jeffrey Sonnenfeld
Upcoming CEO Summits
Yale CEO Summit
We Don’t Look 100 and Neither Do You: 2020 Perspectives from the Pioneers of CEO Leadership Forums
The Roosevelt Hotel New York| December 17-18, 2019
Korn Ferry is a sponsor for the Chief Executive Leadership Institute CEO Summit