Frankfurt. October 16, 2019
We invite you to join us at Korn Ferry’s annual Compensation Forum where we will share the current market developments in the field of Reward and Benefits in Germany, as well as globally. world.
About the event
The latest remuneration trends for 2019 and forecasts for the upcoming year will be presented. You will have the opportunity to meet with HR experts and hear case studies from innovative companies.
This year, in addition to our compensation topics, we will present new developments in the areas of Leadership & Talent in organizations. We encourage you to extend the event invitation to your colleagues.
The following program topics will be included in the agenda:
- Economic framework conditions and their effects on HR
- Presentation of remuneration trends 2019 - Germany and worldwide
- The Self-Disruptive Leader: Are you fit for the future?
- The EEX remuneration system: Trust culture instead of bonus (un)culture
- Is your organization fit for the digital age?
- Time to say goodbye – is the traditional job description outdated?
- International reward trends
- Why leaders fail - and what shouldn't happen to you on your way to the top
- Talent acquisition - rethink roles and responsibilities to increase the candidate experience
- Presentation of the results of the Digital Pay Survey
- KEYNOTE: Michael Kollig, CIO, Airbus Canada
- Networking opportunity: Informal exchange with HR colleagues and experts from Korn Ferry on current market developments
Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Venue: Hilton Frankfurt City Centre, Hochstraße 4, 60313 Frankfurt