The Corporate Affairs Leadership Institute (CALI)
September 23, 2019
Corporate Affairs leadership impact that lasts
Developed in partnership with the European Association of Communication Directors (EACD), Korn Ferry has created a unique programme to help you develop your skills as a Corporate Affairs leader.
How is CALI different from other leadership programmes?
- It combines EACD practitioner knowledge and Korn Ferry's leadership development / corporate affairs expertise
- It's an immersive and bespoke programme tailored to your specific needs
- It's practical, not theoretical - you will gain insights and apply them in practice
- You will be part of an exclusive network of senior Corporate Affairs executives from a broad range of industries
- W/C 23rd September, 2019 - Virtual kick-off
- From 1st October, 2019 - Psychometric Online
- 15th - 31st October, 2019 - Individual coaching feedback
- 19th - 20th November, 2019 - Residential 1 (London, UK)
- 10th - 12th March, 2020 - Residential 2 (The Netherlands)
- £10,700 per participant
Are you a member of the EACD?
The EACD will waive your membership fee for the year in which you join the CALI programme.
Not yet an EACD member?
The EACD will waive your first year’s membership fee if you join when you register for the programme: https://www.eacd-online.eu/membership/join-eacd