Creating a diverse and inclusive organization
Copenhagen. December 10, 2019
We are pleased to invite you to our next exclusive event.
At the event, we will address these key challenges that affect all organizations:
- Organizations that unleash the potential of diverse talent innovate faster, are better at connecting with their customers, and deliver better business outcomes.
- Most organizations still struggle to attract and advance a diverse workforce and to create inclusive organizations, resulting in a low representation of women and other non-traditional groups in critical roles.
- In a world of disruption, the ability to think differently is arguably the best predictor of success. Tapping into the contributions of people with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences will be a key differentiator.
- Despite considerable effort, the effect of our D&I initiatives has not had much of an impact. The pressure on HR to deliver solutions that do have an impact is significant.
DATE: 10 December 2019
VENUE: The Standard, Havnegade 44, 1058 Copenhagen K
During the session, we will go beyond talking about gender and look at the challenge holistically. Consequently, the event is not targeted to only D&I representatives, but is for all HR executives who need to address the above challenges in a broader sense. We encourage you to bring relevant non-HR executives from your organizations as well.
An event in two parts:
08:00 - 09:30: We will present Korn Ferry’s latest research on what it takes to build truly inclusive organizations.
09:30 - 11:30: Facilitated workshop to discuss how to turn the research into action and to learn from each other.
Part 1: We will share Korn Ferry’s recent and comprehensive research into the following:
- How the most effective companies drive their D&I efforts. And where they go wrong.
- How to take a strategic, yet practical view on building more inclusive organizations.
- Holding up the mirror on what gets in the way of inclusion from a behavioral and structural perspective.
- Explore your reactions to differences, what drives those reactions, and how those reactions can affect behavior and decisions that impact the success of employees.
In part 2, we will test a new approach at the event, and go beyond merely sharing our research to helping all of us learn from each other. The objective is to ensure you leave with practical and tangible outcomes within these three areas:
- How do you attract and recruit inclusively?
- How do you build an inclusive organization?
- How can we improve our leaders’ ability to lead a diverse workforce?
You are welcome to both parts of the event, or only one, as you prefer.
We look forward to host an interactive and insightful session!