CSR Investing Summit 2019
July 17, 2019
Date: Wednesday, July 17 2019, 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM [EST]
Location: 3 Times Square, New York, NY, 10036, United States
This summer we will address some of the most important questions in impact investing.
At the 7th CSR Investing Summit on July 17th at the Thomson Reuters Building in Times Square, each of our sponsored panels will help us answer these questions within the following three “chapters.”
- The Application of ESG in investment finance.
- Redesigning Finance for Impact.
- Realizing Environmental and Social Impact with the capital markets.
Panel topics include:
- Climate Risk and the CORPORATE Perspective: How are Corporations posturing for climate risks through operational strategies and related frameworks such as TCFD, and regulation?
- Climate Risk and the INVESTOR Perspective: How are investors evaluating a corporation's answer to climate risk and resiliency?
- The rapidly increasing significance of ESG data, ratings and indexes to Corporate Executives, Directors and the Capital Markets.
- ESG Financial Products — ETFs, Mutual Funds, SMAs, Structured and Insurance Products, and Index Benchmarks. Where Is the Growth? Are Returns Beating non-RI Investments?
- Aligning the UN SDGs with Impact Investing.
- Connecting Corporate Performance and Credit Ratings with ESG Factors: Can we explain the relationship better today? What are the facts?
- Engagement and Proxy Voting: How are investment managers moving the sustainability needle via proxy voting (without divesting)?
- What does impact investing mean to you?
Join us July 17th in New York City for the 2019 CSR Investing Summit. Sponsorship opportunities are available.