Korn Ferry Diversity & Inclusion Breakfast
Dublin. October 24, 2019
We are delighted to invite you to our Korn Ferry’s Diversity & Inclusion breakfast on Thursday 24th October 2019. We will share our insights and experiences on ‘How to create a diverse & inclusive organisation’.
Korn Ferry is a leading provider in helping leaders build inclusive organisations that attract, engage and advance diverse talent, unleashing the potential of every individual to drive business results.
We know that:
- Organisations that unleash the potential of diverse talent innovate faster, are better at connecting with their customers and deliver better business outcomes.
- Most organisations still struggle to attract and advance a diverse workforce and to create inclusive organisations, resulting in a low representation of women and other non-traditional groups in critical roles.
- In a world of disruption, the ability to think differently is arguably the best predictor of success. Tapping into the contributions of people with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences will be a key differentiator.
During the workshop, we will focus on:
- How the most effective companies drive their D&I efforts and the lessons learnt.
- How to take a strategic, yet practical view on building more inclusive organisations.
- Holding up the mirror on what gets in the way of inclusion from a behavioural and structural perspective.
- Explore your reactions to differences, what drives those reactions, and how those reactions can affect behaviour and decisions that impact the success of employee.
We look forward to hosting an interactive and insightful session.
DATE: Thursday, 24 October 2019
TIME: 8:00am -11:00am
VENUE: The Shelbourne Hotel, 27 St Stephen's Green, Dublin
DRESS CODE: Business casual
RSVP: Please register by 10 October 2019