WorkBeyond Summit 2019
New York, NY. October 16, 2019
The WorkBeyond Summit is a multi-industry and cross-cultural conversation, that explores barriers, trends, and innovative solutions to tackling workplace culture for the purpose of securing and sustaining top talent.
An inclusive culture is the driving force behind success within an organization. It is also what helps to attract and retain talent at all levels. But in our increasingly polarized society, how can organizations strike the right balance of what it will take to create a workplace of belonging? Is there a perfect blend of benefits, technology, and D&I/HR initiatives that can create a thriving culture of engaged, committed, and successful employees? Join us to find out and more!
The 2019 WorkBeyond Summit will delve into these unique and ongoing workplace challenges, and aim to build up environments of true inclusion and advancement through solutions and best practices. Don’t miss this two-day Summit of key data findings, important takeaways, and strategic next step solutions for making your organization the best place to work.
Sessions will feature data, case studies, workshops, strategies, and trends on:
- Holistic Benefits for increased talent engagement and retention
- New Generational workforce trends and innovations
- Technology’s impact and influence over the way we work, and how to leverage it
- D&I, cultural competence, and communication for building true inclusion
- Innovative approaches to health & wellness, inclusive of mental, financial, and more
Date: October 16 - 17, 2019
Time: Day 1: 9:30am - 7:00pm / Day 2: 7:30am - 9:00pm
Location: Grand Hyatt, 109 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017