WorldatWork 2018 Total Rewards Canadian Conference
Toronto. September 12, 2018
Gain insight into best practices, latest trends and new strategies that will inspire and engage your diverse workforce. This is the one place this year HR leaders and practitioners throughout Canada will share lessons-learned and hear from industry leaders about the most important compensation and benefits issues facing businesses today.
- How Artificial Intelligence is changing work today and the exponential impact it will have on the workforce of tomorrow.
- How your organization fares on the benefits and salary continuum.
- What to do to close the gender pay equity gap.
- Why a 163-year-old Mississauga-based global manufacturer transitioned to a highly structured target-based incentive program.
- How to turn current health care challenges into opportunities that benefit employees while protecting your bottom line.
- Why peer-to-peer recognition programs work.
- And much more!
SESSION: BEYOND PAY EQUITY: MOVING THE DIAL ON GENDER PAY
Tracy Bosch, Associate Client Partner, Korn Ferry - September 14, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
Date: September 12-14, 2018
Location: Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel, 525 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5G 2L2, Canada