You may not realize it, but you’re a workforce superhero. Employees and business leaders are relying on you to guide and support them in a new world that is rapidly evolving and transforming. If there was ever a need for Total Rewards professionals to educate themselves, share best ideas, innovate and enact the best solutions to help save the workforce – the workforce that will build the economy – it is now.
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind virtual interactive learning extravaganza, every Wednesday, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET, from July 8 to September 2. Will there still be keynotes? Of course. Lots of interaction, networking and fun? Absolutely. Lots of speakers? Yes! All of this, plus a 24/7 virtual exhibit hall to connect you with solutions providers.
Will you be there to tackle the biggest Total Rewards challenges of 2020 and beyond? Together, we can make a difference.
Give me the highlights, please!
- Learn: 45 sessions with top experts and dynamic keynoters. Live sessions each Wednesday, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET, plus on-demand recordings for all. See the speaker and presentation simultaneously. Engage in real-time discussion and Q&A. Download handouts.
- Connect: Visit the virtual networking lounge to chat, ask questions and connect with peers and experts; participate in fun, engaging breaks.
- Explore: Visit virtual booths 24/7 and live chat with expert solutions providers, watch tech demos or videos, download information or leave your information for follow-up.
What’s in it for me?
- Learn best practices and solutions for the new workplace/workforce “normal” from leading Total Rewards practitioners and consultants
- Strengthen your organization’s culture, rewards and workplace experiences around the globe
- Experience thought leadership from the profession’s innovators
- Get solutions, frameworks and ideas to apply to current challenges
- Chat, interact, problem solve with peers/experts
Wide range of topics for global Total Rewards and HR professionals:
- Total Rewards
- Sales Compensation
- Executive Compensation
- Benefits & Wellbeing
- Organization Culture
- Workplace Equity
So many reasons to love going virtual!
- No travel. No hotels.
- The opportunity to attend from anywhere. Block out your calendar, participate from the park, the beach, your mom’s… relax, open your mind and learn.
- Gain more knowledge. Attend more sessions. In less time. Live and recorded presentations enhance the experience and set the stage for an experience more fulfilling than you can imagine.
- Chat during the show. Please. We encourage it. While attending Total Resilience Virtual, “talk” to colleagues throughout the livestream presentations to share insights and observations.
- More time to connect with solutions providers with 24/7 access.
- Value! Extend your conference budget and share the love with your co-workers.