With Korn Ferry Assessment of Leadership Potential (KFALP), you can:
- Objectively evaluate leadership potential - Utilize Korn Ferry’s global scope and scale to accurately identify the individuals who can lead within your organization.
- Invest in the right individuals - Measure the seven key signposts of leadership potential, so you can invest in the right talent and target the right areas for development.
- Take decisive action - assess leadership potential for a particular role or at a specific level.
Attend the Korn Ferry Assessment of Leadership Potential certification to expertly use and implement the assessment within your organization. Your participation will equip you as a certified feedback coach to accurately interpret KFALP results and deliver feedback sessions based on best practices.
- Explore the business need and best practices around identifying leadership potential.
- Obtain a common language and understanding of the Korn Ferry Assessment of Leadership Potential and the 7 facets that comprise the instrument.
- Determine how to engage with the Product Operations group to; identify all survey administrative options and manage your organizational implementation effectively.
- Demonstrate knowledge and competence in the research methodology and science behind the creation of the instrument; reliability, validity, scoring and impacts.
- Analyze, interpret and apply all KFALP reports accurately; individual, group and organizational reports.
- Explore the structure and coaching methods for facilitating meaningful report delivery sessions with an individual or group.
- Demonstrate clarity of the assessment instrument in a practice coaching session segment; for (in session) observation and feedback.
- Determine appropriate next steps for individual as a result of their KFALP assessment participation.
- Expertly apply the Korn Ferry Assessment of Leadership Potential to assess and identify key talent with the skills required to succeed in leadership roles.
- Facilitate meaningful report delivery feedback sessions.
- Build future bench strength through developmental assignments and placements.
Who should attend?
- Practitioners leading leadership development programs
- Coaches responsible for delivering assessment results in a directive coaching format
- Organizational Development specialists who focus on succession planning
- Professionals in Human Resources who are continuing their education and certifications within the talent management field for formal accreditation within The HR Certification Institute™ (an internationally recognized certifying organization for the human resource profession). HRCI and the International Coach Federation (ICF). Korn Ferry Certifications public education system is a recognized provider of learning that meets these requirements.
Independent consultants and consulting organizations may only attend with a sponsoring client organization. Client sponsorship requires supporting documentation from the client organization, as well as a certified representative from the client organization. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration.
What is included in the registration fee?
- Two-day course materials and practice with the suite of tools, as well as breakfast (varies by location), refreshments, and lunch
- Opportunity to participate in an individual KFALP assessment
- Comprehensive library of Learning Agility Architect support materials: books, whitepapers, workbooks, reference guides
- Eligible for CEU credit hours through the HR Certification Institute™ and the Society for Human Resource Management
- Fees are payable at the time of registration (US only) or due upon invoice. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrollment.
For upcoming dates and locations or to view other available courses, please see the HR Certification Overview & Schedule. For additional information, please call +1 (612) 337-8277 or email email@example.com
Public certification courses are facilitated by expert practitioners and recognized by the Human Resource Certification Institute™, and the Society for Human Resource Management and eligible for continuing education credits. Information about how to claim credits from a public certification will be provided shortly after the certification takes place.
Korn Ferry is an HR Certification Institute approved provider. This program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification credit. Korn Ferry is also recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.