Your organization invests valuable time and resources into the hiring process, wanting final decisions based on more than impressive resumes and positive hunches. You need to be confident that candidates possess the competencies needed for immediate performance on the job. However, typical interview practices do not distinguish performers from non-performers, often resulting in ineffective and costly hires.
Take the guesswork out with Korn Ferry Interview Architect®, a straightforward set of tools that are designed to:
- Standardize interview preparation, execution, and evaluation at all levels throughout your organization.
- Increase the ability to select successful talent for every role, at every level.
- Create a focused and effective interview process.
Experience Korn Ferry Interview Architect®, developed for use by human resources and recruiting professionals to maximize the organizational use of interview tools aligned with the Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ competencies.
- Identify and apply the best practices associated with preparing for, conducting and evaluating structured interviews.
- Practice right competencies for screening, selection, and development according to the position level.
- Adopt a train-the-trainer approach for cascading Korn Ferry Interview Architect® methodology and tools to line/hiring managers using structured interviewing.
- Create structured interview guides using Korn Ferry Interview Architect® tools.
- Understand the concept of Learning Agility and the role it plays in evaluating candidates.
Establish the foundation of best practice interviewing techniques to build your own interviewing solution and conduct focused and effective interviews at all levels of your organization.
This course is for those who want to maximize their use of Interview Architect® for the greatest return on their investment and integration in their organization.
Who should attend?
- Those who have purchased Korn Ferry Interview Architect® products, subscription or license to ensure best practices using the interviewing tools.
- Recruiters and sourcing specialists who want to sample Korn Ferry interviewing tools.
- Organizational Development specialists who focus on talent selection.
- Professionals in Human Resources who are continuing their education and certifications within the talent management field for formal accreditation within The HR Certification Institute™ and SHRM.
What is included in the registration fee?
- One-day course materials and practice with the suite of tools, as well as breakfast (varies by location), refreshments, and lunch
- Comprehensive library of Interview Architect® support materials: books, whitepapers, workbooks, reference guides
- 7 hours of CEU credit hours through the HR Certification Institute™ and the Society for Human Resource Management
- Fees are payable at the time of registration (US only) or due upon invoice. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrollment.
For upcoming dates and locations or to view other available courses, please see the HR Certification Overview & Schedule. For additional information, please call +1 (612) 337-8277 or email email@example.com
Public certification courses are facilitated by expert practitioners and recognized by the Human Resource Certification Institute™, and the Society for Human Resource Management and eligible for continuing education credits. Information about how to claim credits from a public certification will be provided shortly after the certification takes place.
Korn Ferry is an HR Certification Institute approved provider. This program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification credit. Korn Ferry is also recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.