Use the Leadership Styles and Climate to provide data important to individuals and organizations as they think about individual and organizational performance; and qualify you as an approved coach to deliver Leadership Styles and Climate feedback sessions in order to maintain the integrity of the instrument and demonstrate best practice.
North America: Two-day course, 8:30 - 5:00pm (Day 1) & 8:30 – 4:00pm (Day 2)
EMEA and APAC: Two-day course, 10:00 - 6:00pm (Day 1) & 8:30 - 5:00pm (Day 2)
UK: Two-day course, 9:30am – 4:30pm (Day 1) & 9:30am – 4:30pm (Day 2)
- Discuss the impact of leadership styles on organizational climate and performance
- Explore the elements of climate and leadership styles and how these apply to leaders and managers
- Analyze leadership styles and climate feedback data
- Interpret leadership styles and climate data within coaching interventions
- Explain the research that underpins leadership styles and organizational climate
Become confident in the concepts of leadership styles and organizational climate, as well as able to work with the styles and climate feedback data to improve individual and organizational performance.
Who should attend:
- Practitioners within a client organization who wish to learn more about competency-based HR processes, tools, and developmental language.
- Clients and organizations who have purchased a Korn Ferry intellectual property license and are looking for associated training and refresher courses.
What is included in the registration fee?
- Two-day course materials and practice with the suite of tools, as well as breakfast, refreshments, and lunch
- ESCI support materials: books, whitepapers, workbooks, reference guides
- Course fees can be paid by credit card or invoice. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrollment.
For upcoming dates and locations or to view other available courses, please see the HR Certification Overview & Schedule. For additional information, please call +1 (612) 337-8277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Public certification courses are facilitated by expert practitioners and recognized by the Human Resource Certification Institute™, and the Society for Human Resource Management and eligible for continuing education credits. Information about how to claim credits from a public certification will be provided shortly after the certification takes place.
Korn Ferry is an HR Certification Institute approved provider. This program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification credit. Korn Ferry is also recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.