This 1-day training is available for HR professionals that are already familiar with the Korn Ferry Hay methodology for measuring work.
Participants will acquire an enhanced insights on the advanced applications of the job evaluation methodology in an integrated HR strategy.
This training will cover the following elements:
- A refresh of the Korn Ferry Hay Methodology for Job Evaluation.
- Some examples on ‘special cases’ and guidelines on how to deal with them.
- The importance of appropriate governance; Maintenance procedures, Unions and protocols, Top Executive grading, Transparency and communication towards employees
- Making Job Evaluation work within your organizations - Possible business applications: Work alignment (e.g. span of control analysis; succession planning; …), Work fit (e.g. person vs. position; job ladders; competency management; role profile matrix; …), Work value (e.g. reward benchmarking; reward policy design; …)
Hands-on practice and comprehensive course content will leave you capable and confident. You can also put your questions to experienced Korn Ferry experts and share insights with your peers.
Successful completion of this Korn Ferry Hay Job Evaluation training program entitles you to use the Korn Ferry Hay proprietary job evaluation methodology (the Guide Chart-Profile MethodSM under specific conditions.
Fee : EUR 1150/participant (excl. VAT)
For more information: contact Hasnae El Aslani (Hasnae.ElAslani@Kornferry.com)
Note on cancellation
- Korn Ferry reserves the right to reprogram or cancel this training, in consultation with registered participants. Participants will be informed no later than one week before the training.
- Registered participants can cancel their participation up to one week before the training without costs. Full training fee will be invoiced for cancellations later than one week before the training.