This 1-day public training is for all HR professionals that wish to get a good understanding of job descriptions. The typical participant is someone that is accountable for describing, analyzing and designing jobs.
Experienced Korn Ferry experts will share valuable insights on how to write and generate clear and accurate job descriptions and to create clarity on the different functions in your company in terms of behaviors and responsibilities.
This training will cover the following elements:
- An introduction to the basic techniques for describing jobs
- Setting-up consistent, good quality job descriptions in your business
- Clarifying what the key responsibilities of specific jobs are
- Identifying the different applications of job descriptions
- Describing jobs, job families and job profiles.
Hands-on practice and comprehensive course content will leave you capable and confident. Experts will be available for all additional questions and will facilitate discussion amongst the participants.
Fee : EUR 950/participant (excl. VAT)
For more information: contact Hasnae El Aslani (Hasnae.ElAslani@Kornferry.com)
Note on cancellation
- Korn Ferry reserves the right to reprogram or cancel this training, in consultation with registered participants. Participants will be informed no later than one week before the training.
- Registered participants can cancel their participation up to one week before the training without costs. Full training fee will be invoiced for cancellations later than one week before the training.