Identifying potential: Tackling the top three hurdles
A recent Korn Ferry survey discovered that only 11% of HR professionals feel very satisfied with the return on their high potential program. Are you among the other 89%?
We know that traditional methods of finding and nurturing leadership potential are under pressure to change. This is due to challenges such as lack of diversity in the leadership talent pool, weakness of the future leadership pipeline and increased distrust in leaders’ ability to deliver on strategic priorities.
Join our experts to hear how progressive organizations are overcoming three key hurdles standing in the way of success:
Watch now - Duration: 1 hour
To access the webinar, please complete the form below.