Korn Ferry Celebrates Veterans Day with a Free, Intensive Military to Civilian Leadership Program
New York, NY. October 13, 2014
Goal is to Prepare Transitioning Military Leaders for the Next Phase of their Professional Careers
NEW YORK, Oct, 13, 2014 – As part of its ongoing commitment to helping military leaders transition into successful and rewarding post-military professional careers, Korn Ferry is hosting an intensive leadership and networking program in its New York office. The Veterans Day event will feature Korn Ferry leadership and talent consulting and executive search professionals, who will provide career advice, employment and educational information, and networking opportunities.
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, more than one million military service members are projected to leave the military in the coming years. This program, along with the ongoing Leveraging Military Leadership Program (LMLP) series, teaches veterans how to strengthen their personal, interpersonal and executive communication skills, clearly articulate their unique value, and chart their professional journey based on a strong career strategy.
- U.S. Military personnel who are planning to or have recently left the service, or who are working as a civilian now but are seeking a career transition.
- Have a college degree or higher.
- Are committed to completing the 45 minute online self-assessment beforehand and then fully engaging in the full day program on November 11th.
- Online applications with resumes accepted up to October 20th, 2014 by clicking here.
- Acceptance notification by email: October 24th, 2014.
- Tuesday, November 11, 2014
- Starting at 8:00a.m. and concluding with a reception from 5:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
Location: MetLife Building at 200 Park Ave and Korn Ferry offices on the 33rd floor New York, NY.
Click here to see the draft agenda.
Fee: There is no cost for program participation.