Emotional & Social
Together with world expert in EI, Daniel Goleman, we’ve designed a 1.5-day course for development and coaching professionals who want to help their clients and colleagues become more effective team members and leaders. This training gives you the opportunity to become certified to provide feedback in our 360 Emotional and Social Competency inventory (ESCI).
- Explore the emotional and social intelligence competencies and the underlying theory.
- Describe and accurately interpret the feedback report.
- Discuss how people develop competencies.
- Practice and gain confidence in giving feedback.
- Recognize best practice for implementation.
Become confident in the concepts of emotional and social intelligence, as well as able to work with the ESCI data to improve individual and organizational performance.
Who should attend:
- Practitioners who wish to learn more about the emotional and social competency based 360 assessment.
- Clients and organizations who have purchased a Korn Ferry intellectual property license and are looking for associated training and refresher courses.
What is included in the registration fee?
- 1.5-day course materials and practice with the suite of tools, as well as breakfast (varies by location), refreshments, and lunch
- Opportunity to participate in an ESCI assessment
- ESCI support materials: books, whitepapers, workbooks, reference guides
- Fees are payable at the time of registration (US only) or due upon invoice. Additional logistical details will be sent with a confirmation of your enrollment.
For upcoming dates and locations or to view other available courses, please see the HR Certification Overview & Schedule. For additional information, please call +1 (612) 337-8277 or email email@example.com
Public certification courses are facilitated by expert practitioners and recognized by the Human Resource Certification Institute™, and the Society for Human Resource Management and eligible for continuing education credits. Information about how to claim credits from a public certification will be provided shortly after the certification takes place.
Korn Ferry is an HR Certification Institute approved provider. This program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification credit. Korn Ferry is also recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about SHRM certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.