BPS Conversion Workshop
About the course
If you have been trained already in the use of another personality questionnaire, you may be entitled to fast track access to Dimensions, our cutting-edge personality questionnaire.
We run a one-day workshop for qualified practitioners to learn how to effectively use Dimensions in a range of talent management contexts.
Who it’s aimed at
This workshop is aimed at qualified practitioners with BPS Test User: Occupational, Personality certification (previously known as Level B).
- Gain essential knowledge and skills to start using Dimensions in your own organisation.
- Complete Dimensions for yourself and receive the feedback report on the day, to develop your own personal insight.
- We will also introduce you to Drives, which assesses what motivates and engages an individual at work. While the course only provides a high-level introduction to the assessment, you will have the opportunity to complete the assessment and receive your report after the training. Please note that the course only provides a high-level introduction to Drives.
- You’ll be eligible for a free trial of Dimensions and Drives to use in your organisation.
- You’ll be able to add Dimensions as an additional tool to your entry on the British Psychological Society’s Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
The course has been designed as an immersive and interactive learning experience, set within a fictional organisation and focusing on the application of Dimensions to a series of real-world talent management scenarios.
You will be provided with a short video to view before attending the face to face session which provides:
- An overview of Korn Ferry Assessment Systems (KFAS) and other assessments within the suite.
- The background to the Dimensions personality questionnaire and Drives motivation questionnaire.
- An overview of what to expect on the day of your training.
The face to face training includes a series of practical exercises designed to help you build the knowledge and skills needed to apply Dimensions to:
- Selection contexts.
- Identification of high potential.
- Individual and team development contexts.
We will also introduce you to how you can use Drives to promote individual engagement.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Know how to use the Dimensions personality assessment in a range of talent management scenarios.
- Understand when and how to use Drives motivation questionnaire.
- Have access to an extensive toolkit to help you start using the assessment in your own organisation.
- Receive access to KFAS and a free trial of Dimensions and Drives.
If you would like more information on the option of running the BPS Conversion Worksop in house, please contact us