Coaching Accelerator Training
First- and mid-level managers and HR-practitioners with limited experience in coaching.
At the end of the 1-day training participants will have their individual development plan to advance their coaching skills in the workplace.
Research has shown that coaching is a prime driver for creating an environment where people have the clarity, engagement, and energy to deliver great results.
This training helps participants to develop critical coaching skills such as deep listening, powerful questioning, giving feedback, challenging and generation options.
It aims at developing and maximizing participants’ coaching skills by providing them with a thorough understanding of the principles of good coaching, and what it looks like in practice.
Participants to the training will learn how to:
- Create positive energy for growth and development in themselves and others.
- Empower colleagues in a respectful and safe relationship.
- Provide ongoing support and accountability during colleagues’ development.
- Accelerate change by overcoming resistance
- Designing development opportunities
- Building networks
Note on cancellation
- Korn Ferry reserves the right to reprogram or cancel this training, in consultation with registered participants. Participants will be informed no later than one week before the training.
- Registered participants can cancel their participation up to one week before the training without costs. Full training fee will be invoiced for cancellations later than one week before the training.