Introduction to Job Evaluation
This 2-day training is for all HR professionals who are accountable for describing, analyzing, designing and measuring work within an organization that already uses the Korn Ferry Hay Methodology – yet have little or no previous experience.
Our Introduction to Job Evaluation training will teach you how to evaluate jobs according to the Korn Ferry Hay methodology. You will gain insights on evaluating different job types in the context of an organizational structure and will learn techniques for ensuring consistency and reliability in your job evaluation work. The training will be organized in an interactive set-up to give you as much hands-on experience as possible.
This training will provide an answer to the following questions:
- What is job evaluation and what are the concepts behind job evaluation?
- How to measure work using the Guide Chart – Profile MethodSM of Job Evaluation?
- How to apply the Korn Ferry Hay method to a variety of jobs at different levels and in different functions?
- How to understand and discuss similarities, differences, and relationships between work and jobs?
For more information: Contact Geert Du Bois Geert.Du.Bois@kornferry.com
Note on cancellation
- Korn Ferry reserves the right to reprogram or cancel this training, in consultation with registered participants. Participants will be informed no later than one week before the training.
- Registered participants can cancel their participation up to one week before the training without costs. Full training fee will be invoiced for cancellations later than one week before the training.