Introduction to Job Evaluation
NOTE: this training will be conducted in English
Learn the basics from the experts
The Korn Ferry Hay method enables you to define and compare jobs within, and across, business units with unsurpassed rigour. The unique integrated model enables evaluation across an entire organization or within distinct job groups or families.
This two-day course will give you a basic understanding of how to calculate jobs and roles, up to mid-level, using the Korn Ferry Hay method.
Who it's aimed at
This program is only open to organizations that are official and licenced users of the Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart-profile method of job evaluationsSM.
It is not available to third parties or independent HR consultants.
With your new skills you will be able to:
- understand the basis of the Korn Ferry Hay method and the process by which it is applied;
- develop insights into the concepts underlying the Korn Ferry Hay method and its role in supporting reward systems;
- be prepared to challenge the process for valuing work and how best to design jobs or roles;
- be able to evaluate roles up to mid-level within your organization.
Our experts will teach you through an interactive approach using a case study and in group exercises.
The two-day program will give you:
- a practical understanding of the Korn Ferry Hay Job Evaluation method;
- an understanding of why job evaluation is so important;
- the tools to evaluate work and techniques for ensuring consistency and reliability.
During the course you will:
- apply your learning in group exercises evaluating different job types in the context of an organizational structure;
- workshop with other professionals across different sectors and share your experience;
- be able to discuss the issues with a senior Korn Ferry consultant;
- a demonstration of our online Job Evaluation tool JEM.
If you would like more information on the option of running the Dimensions Certified Training in house, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 88-8929929.