The Korn Ferry approach to job analysis provides a fundamental re-think on how strategic organisational goals can be presented within job roles. Using this method enables organisations to clearly demonstrate how jobs add value to the business.
This course teaches and demonstrates the Korn Ferry methodologies with a focus on developing job descriptions. It includes practical exercises and case studies as well as practice sessions on how to interview current job holders, with feedback provided by the course facilitator.
- Job analysis techniques using the Korn Ferry approach
- How to prepare comprehensive job descriptions for all levels of jobs
- How to capture the nature of a job and link it to organisational goals
- How to determine accountabilities
- How to identify recruitment and development parameters