This fundamental programme will give you a good grounding in the techniques of job analysis and job evaluation processes. Through practical exercises, you will learn how to collect job information and analyse the job details. You will also learn to use the Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart®-Profile Method of Job Evaluation for evaluating jobs at different levels and across different functions.
Benefits and what you will learn:
- Understand the basis of Korn Ferry Hay Job Evaluation Method and the process by which it is applied (especially as part of a follow-up to the implementation of the system in your organisation)
- Understand the job descriptions requirements for consistent and fair evaluation
- Develop insights into the concepts underlying Korn Ferry's method and the job-grade structure established for your organisation
- Appreciate the process undertaken for valuing work and how best to design jobs or roles
Who should attend:
You cannot afford to miss this session if you are an HR professional who deals with talent management, job analysis, benchmarking or involved in evaluating jobs within the organisation.
Module 1: Introduction to Jobs
- Why jobs exist
- How jobs connect to job holders
Module 2: Job Evaluation
- Principles of Job Evaluation
- What is and What is not Job Evaluation
- Why Job Evaluation is valuable to any organisation
Module 3: Sizing and Checking Evaluations of Jobs
- Reality and Relationship Checks in Job Evaluation
- Tactical to strategic applications of Job Evaluation in organisations
- Use Korn Ferry Hay JEM( Job Evaluation Manager) in Job Evaluation process
To attend this course, your organisation must already be using the Korn Ferry Hay Guide Chart-Profile Method.
8.30am to 5.30pm
Korn Ferry Singapore, 3 Temasek Avenue, Centennial Tower, #09-01, Singapore 039190, * Venue may be subject to change
Please contact Dorcas Ong should you require any assistance: email@example.com
Lunch will be provided on both days. If the minimum number of participants is not met, the workshop will be cancelled.