About the course
Practitioner Training provides the knowledge, skill and confidence to use the Korn Ferry Assessment Solution (KFAS) to support talent focused initiatives in the UK, and internationally.
Who it’s aimed at
The training is intended for practitioners who have purchased or are considering purchasing the Korn Ferry Assessment Solution (KFAS). The training is aimed at talent acquisition and talent management practitioners, HR practitioners, and coaches involved in initiatives including hiring decisions, talent assessment, interviewing, personal development planning, facilitating development feedback sessions. Alternative training is recommended for administrative/operational or highly experienced expert groups looking to apply the KFAS profiles to specific areas. Please contact us for more details on these
- Maximise return on investment using the assessments in your organisation.
- Contribute to a robust assessment process within your organisation or client organisation.
Prior to attending the two-day training, you will have the opportunity to complete a series of KFAS delivered assessments, to familiarize yourself and gain first-hand experience of completing a suite of assessments. On the programme you will be able to review the profile outputs and apply these to your own development. You will also have the opportunity to take part in group discussions, practical exercises, reflective exercises and feedback practice exercises. The training is accompanied by a comprehensive set of training material to support ongoing use of the KFAS.
On the training you will get the opportunity to gain coaching and feedback from our expert facilitators, to further develop your skills, in particular your skills in using the profile outputs from the KFAS.
At the end of the course, you will be able to
- Understand the research behind the Korn Ferry Assessment Solution.
- Evaluate and apply success profiles to link assessments to key role criteria.
- Implement assessment best practice as part of talent initiatives.
- Interpret report profiles accurately to understand key insights.
- Apply report profiles effectively as part of feedback.
- Apply the KFAS as part of a range of talent initiatives.
If you would like more information on the option of running the Dimensions Certified Training in house, please contact us