You know you need the best people to achieve your business goals. But do you know whether you’re paying competitively enough to attract and keep them?
Our Reward Benchmarking tool uses data collected from 20 million job holders in 25,000 companies across 130+ countries to show you how your reward program compares to the market, and to identify areas where your pay is too high or too low.
With Reward Benchmarking, you can:
- Assess the external competitiveness of your reward programs against companies you compete with for talent.
- Benchmark your company practice to identify areas that need attention.
- Analyze how potential changes would impact your ability to attract and retain talent.
DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM COMPETIVENESS
Reward Benchmarking gives you the tools you need to gain deeper insights into your reward programs and make more informed decisions about pay:
- Enhanced filters - slice and dice the data to find specific areas that are out of sync with the market.
- ‘What if?’ modeling - model potential responses to global reward trends to understand their effect on costs and overall competitiveness.
- Compa-ratio modeling - identify jobs and employees that fall outside of your salary range.
FAST, ACCURATE DECISION-MAKING
Can’t wait to turn your insights into action? Reward Benchmarking’s interactive dashboard gives you instant access to your pay analysis, making it easy for you to see how your employee data compares with market data, and enabling you to drill down into the details, fast.
GIVING YOU THE INSIGHTS YOU NEED
Want to see how your pay program compares with competitors? Model the impact of potential changes? Improve your ability to attract and retain the best talent? Our Reward Benchmarking tool enables you to do all this and more, providing you with the business-relevant insights you need to optimize the competitiveness of your reward program.