Market data can tell you whether your organization rewards people competitively. But it can’t help you identify areas of your reward program that need to be improved.
Are you paying high performers the same as poor ones? Are women in your organization earning less than men? Flaws in your reward program can seriously impact your ability to attract, motivate and keep the people your business needs. Use our Reward Healthcheck tool to identify any areas where your program could be improved.
The insights provided by Reward Healthcheck will help you:
- Invest in the people in your organization who perform the best.
- Improve internal equity to motivate and keep good people.
- Offer competitive pay so you can attract top talent from outside the organization.
FOCUSED INSIGHTS FOR FOCUSED CHANGE
Reward Healthcheck provides detailed analyses of your pay program across four key areas:
- Pay structure - are you placing pay spend in functions that drive business results?
- Internal equity – are you paying like jobs similarly within and across functions?
- Pay for performance – are you allocating your budget to the employees that drive business success?
- External competitiveness – are you staffing job levels and paying appropriately in order to attract and retain top talent?
INTERACTIVE OR READY-TO-GO
You can choose to access your Reward Healthcheck results in whichever way suits you best.
- High-level - View your high-level results through our Korn Ferry Pay platform and download them as a presentation-ready report.
- In-depth – Looking for answers to complex questions like: “Where are the biggest pay inequalities in my organization?” Use Reward Healthcheck’s interactive dashboard to drill down into the details, slicing and dicing the data by job level, function, headcount, payroll cost and more.
GIVING YOU THE INSIGHTS YOU NEED
Does your pay structure measure up to the competition? What steps could you take to improve internal equity? Are high performers being properly rewarded for their work? Reward Healthcheck helps you find answers to all these questions and more, providing you with the business-relevant insights you need to optimize your reward program and drive positive change.