The step from executive to enterprise level leadership requires quantum change; from how executives manage themselves to how they interact with others, and ultimately how they engage with the broader organization. Our Enterprise Leadership Development Programs accelerate the development of your key leaders. They help executives clarify priorities, inspire others, drive innovation, encourage strategic growth and build corporate cultures of success. Our programs include:
EXECUTIVE TO LEADER INSTITUTE (ELI)
The one-year Executive to Leader Institute assesses and prepares an organization’s most talented leaders for enterprise leadership roles.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE INSTITUTE (CEI)
The 12-18 month Chief Executive Institute accelerates development for CEO successors, new CEOs, and incumbent CEOs within the context of the organization’s strategic leadership plan. The Institute program can be tailored for additional critical CXO roles, including Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO).
WHY CHOOSE KORN FERRY?
- We keep things in context. We use context-based, experiential learning for highly collaborative, customized and business-relevant development journeys.
- We paint the whole picture. We provide a comprehensive profile of the individual qualities that drive leadership effectiveness.
- We have the best people for your people. We are thought leaders in leadership development, engaging facilitators, and seasoned experts with deep cross-industry expertise.
- We have global insight and expertise. Our global experience brings an insight and understanding of industries, markets, and cultures around the world.
- We are data driven. With nearly 50 years of analytics and over 4.9 million professional assessments, we swiftly identify and recognize key leadership attributes and drivers of success.