Accelerate Talent Acquisition: Finding The Right Talent
Webinar. May 24, 2017
Finding the right people to take an organization forward requires a structured process, skilled interviewers and high-quality assessment tools. Without a strategic and methodical approach, the resulting hires can hurt an organization’s ability to meet its goals.
Join this session to learn about a scientific behavioral interviewing and selection process that helps you consistently select the right people for the right role. Participants will gain insights on the business impact of effective talent selection, learn how to conduct interviews, and how to decide with objective clarity on the most suitable candidates.
Participants of this webinar will learn how to:
- Identify forms of unconscious bias that may hinder objective decision-making.
- Assess candidates using a structured, behavioral approach, rather than gut feelings.
- Determine the needs of the organization and the job.
- Define the performance and technical skills required for success and develop effective interview questions.
- Obtain behavioral examples from candidates to accurately predict future performance.
- Use a simple, objective rating process to hire the best talent.
Who should participate?
- All HR professionals
Complete the form below to view the webinar Finding the right talent.
To access the webinar, please complete the form below.