Bridging Diversity and Inclusion within Talent Acquisition
January 24, 2018
From leveraging social media and employee resource groups to the necessity of top-down leadership, talent acquisition and D&I leaders from Alcon, a Novartis Division and Spirit Aerosystems shared the plans, processes and initiatives they have implemented within their organizations to drive D&I through talent acquisition during the panel discussion.
- Joan Buccigrossi, PhD, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Alcon Laboratories
- Samantha Meeds, Senior Manager Global Talent Acquisition, Spirit AeroSystems
- Coleen Tabor, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CBP, CCP, Director of Talent and Diversity, Spirit AeroSystems
- La Tonya Woodson, PhD, Diversity and Inclusion Manager, Alcon Laboratories
- Pete Ambrozaitis, Senior Client Partner, Korn Ferry
To access the webinar, please complete the form below.