HRO Dinner Series: Translating the Impact of Talent Acquisition
Philadelphia. March 7, 2017
If people are an organization’s best asset, then why is investment in recruitment initiatives so hard to come by? We know the impact of talent acquisition on, among other things, the candidate experience, employee engagement and retention, internal mobility, diversity and inclusion, and business performance is great, but we also know it’s hard to quantify.
In concert with HRO Today, Futurestep is hosting a dinner event in Philadelphia for talent acquisition leaders to discuss new technologies and best practices for capturing the value of talent acquisition.
Translating the Impact of Talent Acquisition
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
6:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Seafood and Steakhouse
124 South 15th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
During the session, we will discuss:
- How recruiting plays a pivotal role in our industry and what the current trends are
- Why the mindset of recruiting needs to shift from screening out to inviting in top talent
- What recruiting methodologies – whether traditional methods, online tools, social media, talent communities, or Lean processes – are best suited for today’s environment
- The latest recruitment technologies driving innovation and efficiency
- Best practices, as well as opportunities, as attendees share their knowledge, insights, and experiences on the most relevant topics in recruitment and the impact it has on talent acquisition.
All attendees will have their feedback cited and used for an upcoming white paper that will be published in HRO Today Magazine, will have a chance to win an Apple Watch, and will receive a complimentary pass to the HRO Today Forum North America event in Chicago May 1-3, 2017!
Please note: this event is open to HR practitioners with an HR executive title only.