Managing Director, APAC Solutions, Korn Ferry RPO
Date: Wed, 6 Dec, 2023
Time: 2PM AEDT
Duration: 45 min
What are the biggest talent acquisition trends impacting APAC in the year ahead? How much will AI affect the talent market? Is early career hiring an undervalued advantage? Is CEO empathy the key to attracting and retaining top talent?
No individual can see the future clearly. But when we blend the expert views of talent leaders with comprehensive data, it becomes clearer. It’s this powerful combination of insights that fuels our annual Talent Acquisition Trends report.
This is your chance to understand the key trends in APAC in 2024 – and your opportunity to stay ahead of them.
Join us for this lively discussion with talent acquisition experts who will explore the six biggest hiring trends you need to know about in 2024 and what they might mean for your organization.
- Pip Eastman, Managing Director, RPO APAC, Korn Ferry
- Tanyth Lloyd, Vice President Global Technology & Transformation, Korn Ferry
- Michael Cole, Group Head of Talent Acquisition, Westpac
- Abhishek Kumar, Senior Director APAC, Talent Acquisition, Honeywell
- Emmanuelle Quentin, HR Director, BD