"Continue" or "Next" Button is Not Visible
You are instructed to click a "Next" or "Continue" or arrow button to proceed, but no such button is visible.
The buttons are being “chopped off” when the page content takes up more room than can fit in the course window. This can happen if any of the following is true:
- The monitor’s screen resolution is set below the 1024x768 minimum, or
- The Taskbar (Windows) or Dock (Mac) takes up more than it’s default height, or
- The browser’s “zoom” feature is set above 100%
Do all of the following:
- Ensure the monitor’s screen resolution is set to at least 1024x768
- If the task bar takes up more than it’s default single row height, make sure auto-hide is enabled
- Make sure that your browser “Zoom” is set to 100%
For assistance with technical issues please contact the Client Technology Services support team:
Phone: 1-800-969-9646 (International: 1-415-277-8280)
Support is available 24x7, except on company holidays.