Deleting Temp Files in Internet Explorer
To delete temporary files in Internet Explorer 10 or above:
- Close all open Internet Explorer windows, including any Course or Assessment windows.
- Open a new Internet Explorer window.
- From the Tools pull down menu in Internet Explorer, choose Delete Browsing History.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, make sure that every box is checked EXCEPT "Preserve Favorites website data". Leave this one box only unchecked.
- Click "Delete". (This deletion can take anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes depending on hour many temp files you have. Wait until the hourglass cursor turns back into your regular cursor or you get a pop up at the bottom of the brower window saying the process is complete before continuing.)
- Close your browser.
- Open a new IE browser window and reattempt.
For assistance with technical issues please contact the Client Technology Services support team:
Phone: 1-800-969-9646 (International: 1-415-277-8280)
Support is available 24x7, except on company holidays.