Syncing Date and Time
Follow the instructions for date & time syncing if the following scenarios happen when trying to access the assessment:
- Screen flashes for a second but throws them back to login page
- Getting network error message in the middle of the assessment
- Click on the Date and Time on the lower right or left of your screen, depending on where your taskbar is located (refer to the screenshot below):
- Click on the “Date and Time Settings”:
- Change the Time Zone to the correct Time Zone depending on where they are currently physically located as seen in the below screenshot:
- After changing the Time Zone to the correct Time Zone then click on the “Sync Now” button. If you’re getting an error message when clicking on “Sync Now”, please restart your device and try again.
- Double check on the lower right corner of the computer screen that the date and time are correct. If incorrect, adjust the date and time to reflect the correct date and time.
For assistance with technical issues please contact the Client Technology Services support team:
Phone: 1-800-969-9646 (International: 1-415-277-8280)
Support is available 24x7, except on company holidays.