Technical Requirements for Participant Computers: Online Assessments
effective date: 7 November 2017
Desktop Minimum Requirements - Hardware
Windows:1.4 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or higher (or equivalent)
Mac OS: 1.83 GHz Intel® CoreDuo or higher
Windows:1.5 GB or higher
Mac OS: 1.5 GB or higher
- Monitor: 1024 x 768 resolution with 16‐bit color depth
- Network Connection: 10BASE‐T Ethernet (or equivalent wireless) network interface with sustained and stable bandwidth supporting 360 kbps or higher. An active internet connection is required at all times.
NOTE: Actual connection speeds depend on many factors and are often less than the maximum possible; this may affect performance.
Desktop Minimum Requirements - Software
- Operating System: Windows® version 7 or above; Mac OS X version 10.10 or above
- Web Browser Windows: Firefox (minimum version: 52); Chrome (minimum version: 58)
- Web Browser Mac OS: Safari (minimum version: 8)
- Web Browser Plug-ins: PDF Reader (Adobe® Reader minimum version: 10.1 or equivelent)
- To see if your computer meets the above requirements, go to: https://quickcheck.kornferry.com/basic. Answer the question, “Are you sitting at the computer you intend to use?” and follow the instructions.
- Additional information for client IT departments is available at: Predeployment technical readiness information for client IT - Assessments.
For assistance with technical issues please contact the Client Technology Services support team:
Phone: 1-800-969-9646 (International: 1-415-277-8280)
Support is available 24x7, except on company holidays.