Member of the Executive Board of SAP SE; Chief People & Operating Officer, Labor Relations Director, SAP
Previously recorded: Wednesday May 3, 2023
In this age of rapid disruption, culture change efforts that require 3-4 years to implement are no longer viable. Strategy changes continuously, as do employee expectations of their employer, and culture must evolve too.
But, we know that cultural change can be activated faster with the right approach. Any organization that tries to drive change without a movement is leaving value on the table. Their transformation will always fall short of its potential.
Change isn’t a matter of time, it’s a matter of will
Join Korn Ferry and Kotter International, Inc. change management experts to learn how leading companies are driving positive culture change faster than ever before, and how you can too.
What we’ll cover:
- the truth about making change happen
- a deep dive into the ‘science of change’ and how to make it work for you
- how to quickly activate change within your organization through The Art of Movement Making
- creativity, symbolic acts and surround sound communication
- stories of companies who have successfully activated change, faster.