Global ESG & Sustainability Leader
Everyone is talking about ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance). News stories. Investment conversations. Internal communications. Organizations are increasingly going public with sustainability commitments, but we don’t often hear how they intend to reach their goals.
Working with environment scientists to find a path to net zero is important. But are you considering how your people are going to take you down that path?
We have identified 5 critical people-related questions your organization needs to ask - and answer – to turn your ESG intentions into a reality.
Watch the webinar and hear our experts discuss purpose, governance, leadership & talent, operating model, and culture & mindset challenges that you need to face to drive genuine change for good:
- Articulating a compelling purpose and aligning this with your business strategy.
- Winning hearts and minds to create a sustainability culture that sticks.
- Embedding ESG commitments into organizational design.
- Reinventing leadership to drive ESG.
- Ensuring your board has what is needed to enable the delivery of your ESG strategy.